DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Syrian Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Syrian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Syria.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the Scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Syrian insurance industry is regulated by the Syrian Insurance Supervisory Commission.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Syrian insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is allowed in Syrian insurance industry.
- The government of Syria does not impose VAT on goods and services.
- Workmen's compensation, motor third-party liability insurance and marine cargo insurance on imports are the key compulsory classes of insurance in the Syrian insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulation
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Arab Union Re
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/96h8mc/syrian_insurance?w=4