DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Malaysian Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Malaysian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Malaysia.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the Scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Malaysian insurance industry is regulated by BNM, under the Ministry of Finance.
- The life and non-life insurance businesses in Malaysia are regulated by the provisions of the FSA, which came into force on June 30, 2013.
- The Malaysian government permits FDI up to a limit of 70% in the insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Malaysia.
- Non-admitted insurers and intermediaries are not permitted in the Malaysian insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability insurance and workmen's compensation insurance are compulsory in Malaysia.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Overseas Assurance Corporation (Malaysia) Berhad
- Pos Malaysia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9fhvs/malaysian?w=4