DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Turkmen Insurance Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Turkmen Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Turkmenistan.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Turkmen insurance industry is supervised and regulated by the Ministry of Finance.
- The government permits up to 49% FDI in the Turkmen insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is permitted in Turkmenistan.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited in Turkmenistan. However, reinsurers can operate on a cross-border basis provided the undertaking takes place outside Turkmenistan.
- Motor third-party liability, personal insurance for accidents and occupational diseases for workers employed in high-risk manufacture, and passenger's liability insurance (state scheme) are compulsory classes of insurance.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation Trends by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdkg7q/turkmenistan?w=4