The Foremost Global Mining Forum in the United Kingdom
Mining Investment London is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together 200 attendees from 15 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Europe, Americas, Asia, Middle East and Africa for two days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to seek new partnerships, new business and new opportunities.
Mining Investment London welcomes ministers, geological surveys, exploring and operating mining companies, investors and key technology and production solution providers wanting to enter or expand their market presence to European mineral resources industry.
This innovative agenda and content, including keynotes, interactive panel discussions, interviews, roundtable sessions and spotlights, will enable you to learn from the best leaders.
The Conference Topics Include:
- Are we at the start of a new bull cycle for mining and commodities?
- Which stock market is handling the rebirth of the mining industry: Toronto or London?
- Gold: the start of a new bull market or just a dead cat bounce? How investors are preparing for the next gold mining boom?
- What the new US President means for the world and the commodity trade? Is a new wave of infrastructure projects coming up and what are the implications for mining?
- What are the M&A trends? Will 2018 be the year of M&A?
- Should mainstream institutions (pensions, life insurance) invest in the mining industry like they do in utilities and how?
- Battery metals sector - Cobalt, lithium, graphite and magnesium - Examining investors' opportunities and challenges in investment, mining and processing
- Are private equity investments becoming the mainstream solution for the industry?
- Is crowdfunding only for the exploration companies or does it have a wider use?
- Assessing royalty and stream finance industry - is this financing business model right for your company? Is it an attractive option for mining companies or a matter of last resort?
- Evaluating opportunities in coal, iron ore, diamonds, precious metals and copper
Who Should Attend:
Capitalize on the exponential growth in London as the region consolidates its position as the preferred destination for mining companies and mineral resources investments.
You can Expect to Meet
We will bring to the event over 250 global miners, entrepreneurs, financiers, investors, government leaders, technical experts and innovators under one roof and will attract all levels of executives to the event.
- Sovereign Wealth Funds, Pension Funds, Equity Funds & Private Equity Funds Managers
- Insurance Providers
- Brokers & Corporate Advisors
- Equipment Solutions & Services Professionals
- Mining and Energy Ministers & Department Heads
- Mining Company C Level Executives & Senior Management
- COOs & Chief Engineers
- Chief Geologists
- Heads of Geological Survey Boards
- Local & International Investors
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmg847/mining_investment?w=4