THE FOREMOST FORUM IN IRAN FOR THE GLOBAL MINING COMMUNITY
Mining Investment Iran is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together 170 attendees from 18 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Iran and the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe and North America for three days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to seek new partnerships, new business and new opportunities.
The exhibition demonstrates the very latest in technology and solution innovations to mining industry buyers.
Mining technology, equipment & services companies, miners and governments take this opportunity to expand connections, launch new products and forge new business partnerships.
The event delivers the highest level audience in the region, allowing you to speak and network with key buyers and industry leaders under one roof.
The speakers are industry leaders and provide new perspectives on key issues disrupting & innovating mining sector, share cutting edge content and insights on the mining landscape.
Mining Investment Iran welcomes ministers, geological surveys, exploring and operating mining companies, investors and key technology and production solution providers wanting to enter, expand and develop their market presence at the world's next frontier mineral resources region.
The innovative agenda and content, including keynotes, interactive panel discussions, interviews, roundtable sessions and 20 minutes case study presentations, will enable you to learn from the best leaders.
The Conference Topics Include:
- Global & regional investment opportunities: projects, countries, commodities
- Financing options for mining companies: structures, sources and availability
- Mining investment & downstream processing opportunities in the Middle East, Africa and Eurasia
- Regional outlook on Oman, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco
- International outlook on Kazakhstan, Malaysia and Australia
- Improving mining productivity & profitability
- New minerals processing and production opportunities: refineries & refractories
- Structured trade finance & mining finance for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals trade, precious metals, rare earth minerals, quarry, marble and limestone deals
- Plenary roundtables on mining finance, insurance, smelting & refining, scrap metals, legal, contractors & suppliers, private equity, offshore & capital raising
- Commodity roundtables on gold, silver, copper, zinc, coal, uranium, diamond, lead, bauxite,lead, tungsten, limestone, iron ore, rock potash and industrial metals
- Port developments and dry bulk handling for the minerals trade
- China's Silk Road development plans, projects and business implications for the mining sector
- Strategic use of ICT, satellites, new survey technologies & telecoms and much more!
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sks9q2/mining_investment?w=4