Promoting Green Mine Investments with Corporate Responsibility
Mining Investment Central America is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together 250 attendees from 15 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Latin and North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia for three days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to seek new partnerships, new business and new opportunities.
The exhibition demonstrates the very latest in technology and solution innovations to mining industry buyers.
Mining technology, equipment & services companies, miners and governments take this opportunity to expand connections, launch new products and forge new business partnerships.
The event delivers the highest level audience in the region, allowing you to speak and network with key buyers and industry leaders under one roof.
The speakers are industry leaders and provide new perspectives on key issues disrupting & innovating mining sector, share cutting edge content and insights on the mining landscape.
Meeting platform for mining companies CXOs, ministers, investors, technology leaders & other industry experts in Latin America.
Mining Investment Central & South America welcomes ministers, geological surveys, exploring and operating mining companies, investors and key technology and production solution providers wanting to enter, expand and develop their market presence at the world's next frontier mineral resources region.
The innovative agenda and content, including keynotes, interactive panel discussions, interviews, roundtable sessions and 20 minutes case study presentations, will enable you to learn from the best leaders.
The Conference Topics Include:
- Global & regional investment opportunities: projects, countries, commodities
- Financing options for mining companies: structures, sources and availability
- Mining investment & downstream processing opportunities in Latin America
- Regional outlook on Panama, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Chile, Dominican Republic, Jamaica,Cuba, Trinidad & Tobago, Costa Rica, Brazil, Venezuela, Haiti & others
- Improving mining productivity & profitability
- New minerals processing and production opportunities: refineries & refractories
- Structured trade finance & mining finance for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals trade,precious metals, rare earth minerals, quarry, marble and limestone deals
- Plenary roundtables on mining finance, insurance, smelting & refining, scrap metals, legal,contractors & suppliers, private equity, offshore & capital raising
- Commodity roundtables on gold, silver, copper, zinc, coal, uranium, diamond, lead, bauxite,lead, tungsten, limestone, iron ore, rock potash and industrial metals
- Port developments and dry bulk handling for the minerals trade
- How the expansion of the Panama Canal will impact Latin America minerals and metals trade
- Strategic use of ICT, satellites, new survey technologies & telecoms and much more!
Who Should Attend:
Capitalise on the exponentially growth in Central America as the region is re-emerging as top destination for mining companies and mineral resources investments.
You can Expect to Meet
The organiser will bring to the event over 350 global miners, entrepreneurs, financiers, investors, government leaders, technical experts and innovators under one roof and will attract all levels of executives to the event.
- Mining and Energy Ministers & Department Heads
- Mining Company C Level Executives & Senior Management
- COO's & Chief Engineers
- Chief Geologists
- Heads of Geological Survey Boards
- Local & International Investors
- Asset Managers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds, Pension Funds, Equity Funds & Private Equity Funds Managers
- Insurance Providers
- Brokers & Corporate Advisors
- Equipment Solutions & Services Professionals
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vmzxp/central_america?w=4