DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Occupancy Analytics & In-Building Location Based Services 2017 to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
It is estimated that the Occupancy Analytics market in Commercial Office space achieved systems sales of $1.54 Billion in 2017, and should rise to $4.60 Billion by 2022, growing at a robust rate of 24.5% CAGR.
This report is a comprehensive evaluation of these solutions and services in the Commercial Office space. It provides a completely up-to-date assessment of the emerging market for IoT technology platforms, which locate and map people, assets and workspaces.
The market for occupancy analytics solutions and location based services is in its infancy, highly fragmented and subject to rapid technological change. With office densification rates increasing in 2017 across the world, combined with evidence of poor space utilization and the expectations of occupants for more human and productive environments, the need for workspace management platforms to provide better insight into the repurposing of current workplaces has never been so urgent.
- Growth in this market will be healthy in all regions, but it is Asia that will enjoy the most impressive rise in revenues from Occupancy Analytics over the forecast period, with predicted growth of 26.4% CAGR. This will be driven in no small part by the boom in Asian construction, with nearly 60% of the world's new buildings being concentrated in this region. Within the region, new supply will be concentrated in 5 markets: Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Manila and Bangalore, accounting for 55% of construction taking place in Asia Pacific and over one third of construction worldwide.
- Other key drivers for market adoption have been identified as the overall growth of IoT solutions in commercial real estate, developments in advanced sensors, energy efficiency deliverables, flexible working trends and the development of workspace-as-a-service.
Key Topics Covered:
2. The Global Market in Office Buildings
3. Use Cases
5. Key Buildings Enhanced with Occupancy Analytics
6. Drivers for Growth
7. Barriers to Growth
8. Key Regulatory Trends
9. Structure and Competitive Landscape
10. M&A, Investments and Strategic Alliances
- WRLD (formerly eeGeo)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ts4hg3/occupancy?w=4