DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Wireless POS Terminal Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Wireless POS Terminal Market size is expected to reach $12.5 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 11.4% CAGR during the forecast period
The demand for wireless POS terminals in retail applications is rapidly growing as the technology is used in preventing fraud and used in executing secure online payments. In addition, advanced features such as efficient invoice systems, discount offers, inventory management systems, data back-up, and customer record maintenance adds to the market attractiveness of POS terminals.
Wireless POS terminals are majorly adopted in sports and entertainment industry. Wireless POS systems are deployed in casinos, movie theatres, theme parks, museums, and sports arenas to ensure flexibility and transparency.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Component, the market report segments the market into Hardware and Software & Services.
- Hardware includes Monitoro, Card Readero, Receipt Printero, and Others.
- Based on Type, the Wireless POS Terminal Market segments the market into Portable Countertop & Pin Pad, mPOS, Smart POS, and Others.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality, Sports & Entertainment, Transportation, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Wireless POS Terminal Market
4. Global Wireless POS Terminal Market by Type
5. Global Wireless POS Terminal Market by Vertical
6. Global Wireless POS Terminal Market by Region
7. Competitive Study
8. Company Profiles
- NCR Corporation
- Diebold Nixdorf
- Verifone Systems, Inc.
- First Data Corporation
- U.S. Bancorp (Elavon)
- Castles Technology Co Ltd.
- Squirrel Systems
- Ingenico Group
- CitiXsys Americas Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpnjqd/global_wireless?w=4