DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market size is expected to reach $9.2 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 46.7% CAGR during the forecast period.
Virtual Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) is a framework used in virtualizing the functions necessary in converging voice and data on 4G Long-Term Evolution (LTE) networks. vEPC moves the traditionally run hardware-based core network components to software which are low-cost commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) servers.
The major factors driving the Virtualized EPC market growth are rapid growth in the number of Long Term Evolution (LTE) mobile subscribers, reduction in the Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and Operational Expenditure (OpEx), and rapid growth in the network infrastructure around the globe.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market segments the market into Solution and Services.
- Solution Type includes Mobility Management Entity, Home Subscriber Server, Serving Gateway, Packet Data Network Gateway, and Policy & Charging Rules Function.
- Services type includes Professional and Managed Services.
- Based on Use Cases, the market report segments the market into LTE, VOLTE, & VoWiFi, Broadband Wireless Access, IoT & M2M, and MPN & MVNO.
- Based on End User, the Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market segments the market into Enterprises and Telecom Operators.
- Based on Deployment Type, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Core Market
4. Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Core Market by Use Cases
5. Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Core Market by End User
6. Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Core Market by Deployment Type
7. Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Core Market by Region
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- Affirmed Networks
- Ericsson AB
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- ZTE Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Mavenir Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x386b8/global_9_2?w=4