DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Dialysis Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Dialysis Market would witness market growth of 4.7% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2023
Dialysis is used in removing waste products such as urea and creatinine from the blood which is caused due to the inappropriate functioning of kidney. The process is useful for people suffering from chronic renal failures. The technique is mostly used in treating end-stage renal disease and during kidney transplantation.
With the help of this process, blood is purified, excess fluids and toxins are removed, and electrolyte balance is restored in the blood. Dialysis is carried out in two ways namely, hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In the hemodialysis method, the waste products such as urea are removed extra corporeally from the blood of the person. In the peritoneal dialysis method, the peritoneum in the abdomen is used for dialysis.
Scope of the Report
- Based on type, the market report segments the market into Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Hemodialysis further sub segmented into Conventional Hemodialysis, Short Daily Hemodialysis, and Nocturnal Hemodialysis.
- Peritoneal Dialysis is further divided into Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) and Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD).
- The End User covered under the report includes In-center Dialysis and Home Dialysis.
- The product & service segment covers Equipment, Consumables, Drugs, and Services.
- Equipment further sub segmented into Dialysis Machines, Water Treatment Systems, and Other Equipment.
- Consumable is further divided into Dialyzers, Catheters, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. North America Dialysis Market
Chapter 4. North America Dialysis Market by End User
Chapter 5. North America Dialysis Market by Products & Services
Chapter 6. North America Dialysis Market by Country
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Davita Inc.
- Nipro Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- MEDIVATORS Inc.
- Nxstage Medical, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8mrl6/north_america?w=4