DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Route Optimization Software Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Route Optimization Software Market size is expected to reach $8.5 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 17% CAGR during the forecast period.
Growth in number of connected devices in IoT and demand for online services and goods delivery are the factors that contribute to the route optimization software market growth in North American and European region. LAMEA would be with limited market opportunities as compared to other regions, due to slow ICT spending and slow adoption of route optimization software.
Nevertheless, Latin America and Middle Eastern regions would witness traction, and there would fair growth opportunities during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Solution and Services.
- Based on Organization Size, the Route Optimization Software market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Deployment Type, the Route Optimization Software market segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Retail & FMCG, On-demand Food Delivery, Homecare & Field Services, Taxi, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Global Route Optimization Software Market
Chapter 4. Global Route Optimization Software Market by Vertical
Chapter 5. Global Route Optimization Software Market by Organization Size
Chapter 6. Global Route Optimization Software Market by Deployment Type
Chapter 7. Global Route Optimization Software Market by Region
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- Fastleansmart UK Ltd.
- GeoConcept SA
- MiT Systems
- OptimoRoute Inc.
- Paragon Software Systems Plc
- Prism Visual Software, Inc.
- Route4Me, Inc.
- Wise Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wfw3cp/global_route?w=4