DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Stroke Management Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Stroke Management Market size is expected to reach $36.7 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 7.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
Stroke is a medical emergency which occurs when the flow of the blood is restricted to the brain and as a result, brain cells start dying. Rise in incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases has been a major factor that is responsible for the growth of the stroke management market.
Additionally, growing geriatric population, which is highly susceptible to strokes, growing diabetic population and usage of tobacco are other factors that are driving the growth of the market. However, the cost associated with the treatment and stringent government regulations pertaining to the approval of new and advances devices and drugs would limit the market growth.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Diagnostics and Therapeutics.
- Diagnostics type includes Computed Tomography Scan (CT Scan), Echocardiography Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Carotid Ultrasound, Cerebral Angiography, Electrocardiography, and Other Diagnostics.
- Therapeutics includes Tissue Plasminogen Activator, Anticoagulant, Antiplatelet, and Antihypertensive.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Ischemic Stroke and Haemorrhagic Stroke
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Global Stroke Management Market
Chapter 4. Global Stroke Management Market by Application
Chapter 5. Global Stroke Management Market by Region
Chapter 6. Company Profiles
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Teleflex Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Medtronic Plc.
- General Electric (GE)
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3dkcp7/global_stroke?w=4