DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lithium-ion Battery Market by Application, Material and Companies - Global Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Lithium-ion battery market is projected to cross the figure of US$ 40 Billion by the end of year 2024
A lot of research and development is being done by the Battery manufacturing companies to reduce size and weight as well as cost of the batteries to enhance safety and power output. Although, certain rules and regulations by the government to create framework suitable for the battery regulated transportation system will be further helpful for the expansion of the lithium-ion batteries in the projected time frame.
This report facilitates the inclusive assessment and in-depth insight of lithium-ion batteries in many appliances say for instance Automotive and E-Bus, Electronics devices, Industrial and energy storage etc. Dating back to 20 years, Lithium-ion batteries have been used due to its high performance and portable sizes. Currently, because of the government and environmental support Hybrid Vehicle's, Electric Vehicle's and E-Buses are more likely to use more lithium-ion batteries in the upcoming years.
This report studies the global Lithium-ion battery market and volume in-depth and provides an all-encompassing analysis of the key growth drivers and preventive factors, market and volume trends, and their projections for the upcoming years.
This report explores the making of lithium-ion batteries cells and battery packs and its core materials i.e. Cathode. Furthermore, Cathode is segmented into NCA (Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide), LMO (Lithium Manganese Oxide) LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate), LCO (Lithium Cobalt Oxide), and NMC (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide). This report also let you know about Separator, Anode and Electrolyte in both volume and value.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Lithium-Ion Battery Market (2010 - 2024)
3. Global Lithium-Ion Battery Sales Volume (MWH) (2010 - 2024)
4. Market Share Analysis - Global Lithium-Ion Battery (2010 - 2024)
5. Volume Share - Global Lithium-ion Battery (2010 - 2024)
6. By Application - Global Lithium-ion Battery Market (2010 - 2024)
7. By Application, MWH, - Global Lithium-ion Battery Sales (2010 - 2024)
8. By Materials - Global Lithium-Ion Batteries Market (2010 - 2024)
9. By Materials (Tons) - Global Lithium-Ion Batteries Volume (2010 - 2024)
10. Global Li-ion Battery Value Chain Analysis
11. Key Growth Drivers
12. Key Challenges
13. Samsung SDI - Company Analysis
14. SANYO-PANASONIC - Company Analysis
15. LG Chem. Power (LGCPI) - Company Analysis
16. Amperex Technology Limited (ATL) - Company Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmrpkf/40_billion?w=4