DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Coding and Marking Systems Market by Technology, by End User, by Geography - Global Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The growth of the coding and marking systems market is mainly driven by the growing application of coding and marking systems in food and beverage, and automotive industries.
Coding and marking devices print product related details on the packaging such as price, batch number, manufacturing and expiry date, manufacturer information, ingredients, and other related information. Coding and labelling allow the identification and tracking of components through the different phases of the production process. Coding and marking technologies have wide applications in industries such as food and beverage, automotive, electrical and electronics, chemical, healthcare, and others.
On the basis of technology, the global coding and marking systems market is segmented into continuous inkjet, laser coding and marking, thermal ink jet, drop on demand, print & apply labelers, thermal transfer overprinting, and others. Others include valve jet and hot-melt ink jet technologies. Laser coding and marking technology has been further segmented into direct part marking (DPM) and laser coding.
Continuous inkjet was the largest segment with an estimated contribution of more than 30.0% in the coding and marking systems market in 2017. Continuous inkjet printers offer several benefits such as very high-speed printing, ability to print characters on virtually any material, ability to run for long hours with minimum servicing requirement, and cost effectiveness. Owing to such benefits, the use of continuous inkjet printers is growing across industries.
On the basis of end user, the global coding and marking systems market is segmented into food and beverage, electrical and electronics, automotive and aerospace, chemical, healthcare, and others. Other end users include industries such as cosmetics and personal care products, textiles, and consumer packaged goods. Food and beverage was the largest segment with an estimated contribution of more than 30.0% in the global coding and marking systems market in 2017.
Stringent government regulations regarding product safety and traceability have necessitated the proper labeling of manufacturing date, nutrition facts, ingredients list, and manufacturer details on the primary and secondary packages of food and beverage items. This factor is driving the growth of the coding and marking systems market.
- Emergence of Environment-Friendly Coding Technologies
- Growing Application of Coding and Marking Systems In F&B, and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Rising Demand From Automotive Industry
- Impact Analysis of Drivers On Market forecast
- High Price of Coding and Marking Machines
- Impact Analysis of Restraint On Market forecast
- Stringent Government Norms To Meet Industry Standards for Coding and Marking
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Global Market Size and forecast
6. North America Coding and Marking Systems Market Size and forecast
7. Europe Coding and Marking Systems Market Size and forecast
8. Asia-Pacific Coding and Marking Systems Market Size and forecast
9. Middle East and Africa Coding and Marking Systems Market Size and forecast
10. Latin America Coding and Marking Systems Market Size and forecast
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Profiles
- ATD Marking Systems
- Danaher Corporation
- Diagraph Group
- Domino Printing Sciences PLC
- Dover Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- ID Technology
- Inkjet, Inc.
- Matthews International Corporation
- Overprint Packaging Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2gjjp/coding_and?w=4