SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Health Endeavors releases One Touch Health “Smart Record” app on Apple and Android smartphones. The app puts consumers in control of their health care record and applies data-driven intelligence to the health data. Consumers may request or send their electronic health record using direct messaging. “This is the beginning of the end of interoperability issues in health care,” said Kris Gates, CEO, Health Endeavors.
In addition, once the data is imported into the app, data-driven intelligence generates Things to Complete – Healthy Activities. For example, diabetics now gets a text message notification when their retinal eye exam, foot exam, LDL-C test or annual visit is due.
A care plan with health education videos, checklists, screenings and instructional handouts is populated based on their diagnoses, procedures, age, gender and many other factors. The web version has been in use since January 2017 by Chronic Care Management (CCM) 99490 Medicare beneficiaries.
Other app features include:
- A journal for daily entry of goals, observations about their day, and tracking of BP, BMI, glucose and weight
- Trending of the journal tracking to share with their provider
- Provider directory to set up all providers treating them or their family members
- Screenings that generate a referral, e.g., based on the results of a hearing screening a provider referral is prompted
- Chat and video chat with a health coach or clinical staff
- Upon discharge to home from a surgery or an emergency department visit, care plan, health education videos, checklists and discharge instructions are generated for the consumer
- Ability to address and note inaccuracies in their health record
The technology also benefits health care providers by assisting them with quality metrics, population health analytics and data-driven care management. Health care providers contribute claims and clinical data in bulk transmission to supplement the consumer’s record.
Amazon Book Released February 2, 2018
Kris Gates, Health Endeavors’ CEO, released the One Touch Health “Smart Record” book on Amazon on February 2, 2018. The book details the company’s evolution to One Touch Health “Smart Record” and the need for further change in health care. It is available in print and Kindle. In addition, The One Touch Health “Smart Record” Consumer Guide is available on Amazon in print.
HIMSS March 6-8, 2018, Las Vegas
Health Endeavors exhibits at HIMSS 2018 in Booth #12132.
Health Endeavors is in the process of integrating the “Smart Record” with Medicare Blue Button beneficiaries' claims data.
About Health Endeavors
Health Endeavors is a health care technology company located in Scottsdale, Arizona, with one vision: put the consumer in control of his or her health care record. We’ve created the first marketplace health record exchange app for consumers. Health Endeavors is one of the largest providers of technology services to Medicare Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) with an analytics and quality metrics platform. Health Endeavors was founded in 2008 by private investors. Learn more at www.healthendeavors.com.