LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition — Kronos Incorporated today announced that it secured the number one ranking in the time and attendance segment in the “2018 Best in KLAS: Software & Services” report published by KLAS, a research and insights firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery. The report was published in January 2018.
- KLAS collects thousands of healthcare providers’ feedback needed to compile the annual Best in KLAS report and in every instance, the KLAS methodology includes screening for bias to ensure as clean and random a sample as possible.
- Kronos serves 3,500+ acute hospitals and more than 10,000 post-acute care organizations and has a presence in the healthcare sector across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
- In addition to time and attendance, Kronos provides HR, payroll, employee scheduling including nurse and physician scheduling, absence management, workforce analytics, workload management, and mobile applications – offering the market’s most comprehensive healthcare workforce management suite.
- Combining more than 40 years of global domain expertise with the latest in cloud computing technology, Kronos recently launched the revolutionary new workforce management solution, Workforce Dimensions, offering a breakthrough user interface and embedded artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms.
Adam Gale, president, KLAS
“Category Leader is more than a ranking. It is a recognition of vendors committed to delivering superior solutions. It gives voice to thousands of providers who are demanding better performance, usability, and interoperability in healthcare technology.”
Susan M. Reese, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice
“We’re honored and humbled to receive the KLAS Category Leader distinction. We could not have achieved this recognition without the dedication and hard work of the entire Kronos team and our customers’ invaluable support and input to help us shape the future of workforce management.”
- Kronos made this announcement from the HIMSS Annual Convention & Expo being held in Las Vegas from March 5-9. Kronos is exhibiting in booth #2849
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.