DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Stroke Management Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Stroke Management Market would witness market growth of 6.4% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2023
Stroke is a medical emergency which occurs when the flow of the blood is restricted to the brain and as a result, brain cells start dying. Rise in incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases has been a major factor that is responsible for the growth of the stroke management market.
Additionally, growing geriatric population, which is highly susceptible to strokes, growing diabetic population and usage of tobacco are other factors that are driving the growth of the market. However, the cost associated with the treatment and stringent government regulations pertaining to the approval of new and advances devices and drugs would limit the market growth.
Rising investments to upgrade healthcare systems and demand for technologically advanced devices for rapid & accurate distribution of medicines are the factors that are driving the market in the region. Research and development activities in the region would further add to the market attractiveness in the region. .
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Diagnostics and Therapeutics.
- Diagnostics type includes Computed Tomography Scan (CT Scan), Echocardiography Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Carotid Ultrasound, Cerebral Angiography, Electrocardiography, and Other Diagnostics.
- Therapeutics includes Tissue Plasminogen Activator, Anticoagulant, Antiplatelet, and Antihypertensive.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Ischemic Stroke and Haemorrhagic Stroke
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. North America Stroke Management Market
Chapter 4. North America Stroke Management Market by Application
Chapter 5. North America Stroke Management Market by Country
Chapter 6. Company Profiles
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Teleflex Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Medtronic Plc.
- General Electric (GE)
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lx2tk6/north_america?w=4