Para IV Litigations - Each Product Has a Story to Tell
With generic penetration in volumes reaching closer to 9-% in US, Para IV patent litigations are an integral part of not just the generics industry but even for the innovator pharma companies. With increasing number of generic players chasing an innovator product, Para IV strategies keep evolving. This is best understood only on a case by case basis.
What does this report contain?
The report picks up all the important developments as regards to a Para IV litigation, every month, and then offers the reader a comprehensive history of the entire litigation with various generic companies for the same product. It will have all the essential information that will help a reader to anticipate the likely generic launch time range and potential competition at the time of launch.
How are important Para IV events defined?
- New Para IV applications filed
- Litigation dismissals
- Final judgments
- Patent related opinions and judgments
- PTAB updates
Scope of the report
It will cover all the above mentioned events of any ongoing US Para IV litigation with comprehensive historical information.
Who should buy the report?
- An Equity Investor in US generics: If you are an investor and want to figure out the value of the pipeline, then you will not get anything more comprehensive than this in terms of Para IV litigations. It helps you gauge and anticipate potential launch timelines as well as earning potential for any generic company (and/or potential earnings decline for any innovator company).
- For a US generic exposed company: It will help you provide a comprehensive overview of the generic industry in general and products in particular. It will also help you in appreciating the legal strategies' employed by any company.
Key Topics Covered:
For a Product Under Litigation:
- Known Para IV Filers
- Probable FTFs
- Patents Under Litigation
- Chronology of Litigation With All Generics Involved in That Product
- Brand Sales
- Approvals and Tentative Approvals of Generics
Examples of Companies used in Previous Issues:
- Ajanta Pharma
- B Braun Medical
- Bion Pharma
- Cypress Pharma
- Dr Reddy's
- Fera Pharma
- Fresenius Kabi
- MNS Labs
- Piramal (Minrad)
- Sagent Agila
- Sagent Pharma
- Westward Pharma
- Zydus Cadila
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hr3c4/important_para_iv?w=4