DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Legal Function Budgets: Setting, Managing and Monitoring" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This masterclass addresses how to manage a legal department budget, from creating and agreeing the budget with Group Finance to monitoring and reporting on performance:
- Operating in a more for less environment
- Adopting the right model of in-house and external resources to deliver.
- Calculating the costs of running a legal department - internal and external.
- Influencing Group Finance to adopt your model and agree the budget (and any exceptions).
- How to control external spend - instruction processes, scope, fee arrangements, budgets and monitoring.
- Reporting to Group Finance and executives on spend, savings and revenue - what, how, when, why?
- E-billing systems as reporting enablers
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9qn2bh/one_day_legal?w=4