DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Rubber Gloves Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global rubber gloves market is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 7.95% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$3.714 billion by 2023, increasing from US$2.347 billion in 2017.
Growing global healthcare industry is one of the major drivers of global rubber gloves market. Rising global aging population and prevalence of chronic diseases such as obesity and diabetes are augmenting the need for more healthcare solutions and services which, in turn, is fuelling the demand for medical gloves.
Stringent workers' safety regulations coupled with strict regulatory standards for maintaining hygiene at the workplace in industries such as food processing further bolsters the growth of global rubber gloves market. However, fluctuating prices of key raw materials required to manufacture rubber gloves hamstring the growth of global rubber gloves market. Geographically, APAC will witness the fastest regional market growth during the projected period owing to expanding healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies such as China and India along with booming medical tourism industry in Southeast Asian countries.
By End Use Industry
- Oil and Gas
- Food Processing
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Rubber Gloves Market Forecast by Material (US$ Billion)
6. Global Rubber Gloves Market Forecast by Type (US$ Billion)
7. Global Rubber Gloves Market Forecast by Grade (US$ Billion)
8. Global Rubber Gloves Market Forecast by End-Use Industry (US$ Billion)
9. Global Rubber Gloves Market Forecast by Geography (US$ Billion)
10. Competitive Intelligence
11. Company Profiles
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- Cardinal Health
- Latexx Partners Berhad
- Honeywell International Inc.
- MCR Safety
- Towa Corporation
- Longcane Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Riverstone Holdings Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rclmw5/global_3_71?w=4