DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Anti-Aging Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the anti-aging market looks good with opportunities in skin care and hair care. The global anti-aging market is expected to reach an estimated $66.2 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.7% from 2018 to 2023. The major growth drivers for this market are the growing aging population and increasing awareness about the advantages of using anti-aging products.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the anti-aging industry, include integration of alphabetic formulation in anti-aging products, increasing usage of multifunctioning anti-aging products, and rising demand for natural and organic ingredients in anti-aging products.
Anti-Aging Market by Product Types ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Anti-Wrinkle Products
- Anti-Stretch Mark Products
- Nourishment Products
- Anti-Pigmentation and Acne Products
- Hair Care Products
- Sun Care Products
- Herbal Products
Anti-Aging Market by Application Type ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
Anti-Aging Market by Age Group ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Baby Boomers
- Generation X
- Generation Y
Key report features:
- Market size estimates: Global anti-aging market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global anti-aging market size by various applications such as product, application, and age group in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global anti-aging market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of anti-aging in the global anti-aging market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of anti-aging in the global anti-aging market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- Allergan PLC
- Avon Products Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corporation
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis
- L'Oreal SA
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Unilever PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhhc3x/antiaging_market?w=4