DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Autonomous Underwater Vehicles: Global Markets to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report encompasses the current status and future prospects of the four types of AUVs: portable, lightweight, heavyweight and large vehicles. It looks at six application segments: search and salvage; inspection, maintenance, repair of offshore oil and gas pipelines; military and defense; hydrographic surveys; scientific research; and deep-sea mining. It covers four regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of world (ROW).
The report identifies and evaluates those AUV markets with high growth potential. It also quantifies the important market developments for the sensors used in AUVs. The report also covers the many issues concerning the future prospects for the AUV technologies business, and covers in detail the corporate strategies and key economic and technological issues.
- 67 data tables and 37 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for AUVs
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022
- Specific information on the major types of AUV architecture, features, and technology
- Segmentation of the market based on technology type, end user, application, and geography
- A detailed patent analysis, especially pertaining to new developments
- Coverage of the purchasing trends, acceptance of new technologies, product shortcomings, unmet needs, and other information regarding market dynamics
- Company profiles of major players in the industry
- 2G Robotics Inc.
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Boston Engineering Corp.
- Deepocean Group
- Develogic Gmbh
- ECA Robotics
- Eiva A/S
- Gabri S.R.L.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.
- Hydroid Inc.
- Ixblue Inc.
- Kearfott Corp.
- Klein Marine Systems Inc.
- Kongsberg Maritime As
- Kraken Robotics Inc.
- Linkquest Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Oceaneering International
- Oceanserver Technology Inc.
- Optimal Ranging
- Paroscientific Inc.
- PCO AG
- Phoenix Marine Company Inc.
- Prevco Subsea LLC
- Sea-Bird Scientific
- Subsea 7
- Teledyne Marine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6v6pm7/autonomous?w=4