DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Glasses for Augmented Reality Technologies: Global Markets to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on form factor, display technology, operating system, application, and geography. The report covers the overview of the global market for smart glasses and analyses the market trends, considering base year of 2016 and estimates for 2017 to 2022. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 for segmentation on the basis of form factor, operating system, applications and geography have been estimated with values derived from manufacturers' total revenues.
The report also includes a section on the major players in the market. Further it explains the major drivers, competitive landscape, and current trends of the smart glasses market. The report concludes with a detailed focus on the smart glasses vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players operating in the global smart glasses market.
Key report features:
- 33 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for smart glasses for augmented reality technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022
- Segmentation of the market by applications, form factor, operating system, display technologies, and region
- Coverage of new technological advancements in smart glasses, as well as market restraints
- Examination of the market's dynamics. including drivers, marketing strategies, value chain analysis, and opportunities
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the smart glass industry
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary and Highlights
3. Smart Glasses Market Overview and Technology Background
4. Market Breakdown by Form Factor
5. Market Breakdown by Operating System
6. Market Breakdown by Display Technology
7. Market Breakdown by Application
8. Market Breakdown by Region
9. Competitive Landscape
- Alphabet Inc. (Google Inc.)
- Atheer, Inc.
- Daqri LLC
- Glassup Srl
- Kopin Corp.
- Magic Leap, Inc.
- Meta Company
- Microsoft Corp.
- Optinvent S.A.
- Osterhaut Design Group Inc.
- Recon Instruments, Inc. (Intel Group)
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- Sony Corp.
- Vuzix Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fx58bt/smart_glasses_for?w=4