DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Process Oils: Emerging Opportunities and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for process oils is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period of 2017 through 2022. By 2022, total revenues are expected to reach nearly $6.0 billion an increase from $5.0 billion in 2017.
The report provides an analysis based on each market segment, which includes naphthenic, paraffinic, aromatic and noncarcinogenic process oils. Naphthenic process oils hold the largest market share in 2017 in terms of revenue followed by noncarcinogenic, paraffinic and aromatic. Noncarcinogenic process oils are estimated to grow at the highest CAGR by 2022.
Key features of this report:
- 87 data tables and 67 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and emerging opportunities for process oils
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022
- Market overview segmented by type, application, and by region
- Description of the regulations and policies that affect the process oil market
- Insight into the factors influencing market growth, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Company profiles of major key players in the market
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary and Highlights
3. Market Overview
4. Market for Process Oils by Type
5. Global Market for Process Oils by Application
6. Market for Process Oils by Geographical Region
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Patent Analysis
- Apar Industries Ltd
- Avista Oil AG
- Behran Oil Co.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners
- Chevron Corp.
- Ergon North & South America
- Exxonmobil Chemical Co.
- GP Petroleums Ltd
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
- Hollyfrontier Lubricants And Specialty Products
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Iranol Co
- JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corp
- Lanxess Process Oil
- Nynas Ab
- Orgkhim Biochemical Holding
- Panama Petrochem Ltd
- Petrochina Lubricant Co
- Petronas Lubricants BeLGium NV
- Phillips 66 Co
- Repsol Sa
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Sepahan Oil Co
- Sunoco Lp
- Total Sa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4b4w8/process_oils?w=4