This report provides an in-depth look at mobile applications of DNA sequencing. The geographical scope of the report is global, with a special emphasis on individual regions. The report describes the industry, its relationship to the healthcare sector and its participants and trends for the future.
Areas discussed include current funding being provided by the NIH in the U.S. and the NHS in the U.K., which are at the forefront of this developing market. Funding worldwide is discussed in this report, together with the thought processes behind applying precision medicine to healthcare services.
Clinical trials are discussed in the report, together with developing technologies, software and cloud data storage, which are driving the translational science market for future precision medicine healthcare.
Categories discussed in the report include applications of:
- DNA sequencing/mapping
- Genome sequencing/mapping
- Gene sequencing/mapping
- Exome sequencing
- Targeted sequencing
Devices for individual use, which in the main use Android or iOS operating systems, are discussed briefly. While the device market is not specifically part of this report, the developing technology will be used for the future of this market, including iPads and PCs.
The end-use segments discussed in the report are:
- Computational biology/rare diseases
Categories, platform segments and regions are discussed in detail, including describing and identifying current products on the market, measuring the market size, and market drivers with a forecast to 2022.
- An in-depth analysis of the mobile applications of DNA sequencing, which is a developing personalized healthcare technique with enormous market potential
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- A look at the current and future expectations regarding the cost of individual DNA mapping procedures
- Quantification of the DNA sequencing markets by product type, indication, and geography
- Insight into developers of apps, and how DNA mapping and apps combine to produce modern ways of recording information
- Comprehensive discussion covering DNA sequencing technologies, market applications, industry structure, and important clinical sequencing initiatives
- Patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players in the DNA sequencing sector
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Oxford Nanopore
- Pacific Biosciences
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcdqh4/global_market_for?w=4