DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advanced Certificate in Operational Management (ACOM)" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Operational Management and Leadership are about getting the most out of your teams and delivering exceptional results. With the ever increasing budgetary demands on all organisations, be it the private or public sector, staff productivity and discretional effort is becoming ever more critical. This paradoxically at a time when customer and stakeholder expectations and demands are ever increasing as service excellence becomes the differentiator between the success of your business and its competitors. If in the public sector, why should those paying for your service similarly not expect this to be world class?
Whilst organisations often say people are their greatest assets, unengaged, unmotivated and underperforming ones can also be their greatest liability; remember you are only as good and successful as the team you have around you. The true measure of the value of any business leader and manager is performance.
This course will identify the key drivers in delivering exceptional operational performance by looking at vision and mission statements, strategic objectives cascading into team and individual objectives, and the identification, transparency and effectiveness of business measurements that in turn link to their performance and how they are appraised.
In summary, it's about delivering Results through People by ensuring complete engagement of your teams that in turn delivers and responds to the increasing demands of service excellence and your bottom line.
By attending this interactive ACOMTM course you will be equipped with the skills to:
- Understand and appreciate the key drivers in delivering Operational Management
- Ensure that you and your teams are aligned to your organizational strategic objectives
- Review and understand the difference between leadership and management and where you sit in this
- Ensure financial delivery including budgetary principles and team buy in
- Deliver service excellence through a customer centric culture
- Support the human resources framework through staff appraisals
- Understand your personality traits and the potential impact on others
- Effectively monitor, measure and manage operational performance
- Achieve significant improvements in staff engagement and motivation
Benefits, knowledge and skills gained by attending the ACOM course:
- Gain an accredited Certificate approved by a UK regulated body - Advanced Certificate in Operational Management (ACOMTM)
- Use ACOMTM on your business card and on your resume
- The ACOMTM shows that you have completed International qualifications and that you have the skills and experience to manage effectively on a national, regional and global level
- The ACOMTM certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course and will be issued jointly by Qualifi and BMTG
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlc9xf/advanced?w=4