BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wayfair (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home, today announced that Michael Fleisher, chief financial officer, will present at the Raymond James 39th Annual Institutional Investors Conference at 9:15 a.m. ET on March 6, 2018 at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes hotel in Orlando, Florida.
The fireside chat will be available via webcast on Wayfair's investor relations website at investor.wayfair.com.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for full year 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.