DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Surface Disinfectant Market by Type (Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Phenol, Alcohol), Formulation (Liquid, Spray, Wipe), Application (In-house, Instrument), End User (Hospitals, Laboratories) - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The surface disinfectants market was valued at USD 529.6 million in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% to a USD 789.1 million market by 2022. Factors driving this market are increasing number of surgical procedures, rising geriatric population, and subsequent growth in the prevalence of chronic diseases. On the other hand, market saturation in developed economies is restraining the growth of this market.
Geographically, the surface disinfectants market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe. The North American region is estimated to account for the largest share in 2017 and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The large share of this regional segment can primarily be attributed to the increasing R&D expenditure in the life science industry, growth in pharmaceutical industries, and the strong presence of industry players in this region.
The report provides insights on the following strategies:
- Market Penetration: The report analyzes the surface disinfectants market by type, formulation, application, and end user.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, and geographic and business segments of the leading players in the surface disinfectants market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various surface disinfectants product across geographies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, and recent developments in the surface disinfectants market.
- 3M Company
- Cantel Medical
- Carroll Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Metrex Research, LLC (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Pal International Ltd.
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Steris Corporation
- The Clorox Company
- Whiteley Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/plwjwp/surface?w=4