DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis and Forecasts 2018 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Solutions for managing unstructured data are evolving beyond systems aligned towards primarily human-generated data (such as social networking, messaging, and browsing habits) towards increasingly greater emphasis upon machine-generated data found across many industry verticals. For example, manufacturing and healthcare are anticipated to create massive amounts of data that may be rendered useful only through advanced analytics and various Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies.
Emerging networks and systems such as IoT and edge computing will generate substantial amounts of unstructured data, which will present both technical challenges and market opportunities for operating companies and their vendors.
Big Data solution provider dynamics are evolving almost as much as the data management technologies themselves. While some companies rely upon proprietary solutions, many leading companies such as Hortonworks and Cloudera offer products and services primarily based on open source Apache Hadoop technology. One important distinction between market leaders is collaboration vs. competition. For example, Cloudera competes with IBM, Microsoft and others in data science and AI whereas Hortonworks partners with these companies.
In terms of data management and analytics technologies, the Big Data industry is experiencing profound changes across the entire stack including infrastructure, security, analytics, and the application layer. The data services industry as whole is shifting from host-based network topologies to cloud-based, data-centric architectures, thereby creating enormous challenges and opportunities for transitioning and securing data systems. In concert with this shift, Big Data infrastructure will require strategic governance and framework for optimized security.
The report provides an in-depth assessment of the global Big Data market, including business case issues/analysis, application use cases, vendor landscape, value chain analysis, and a quantitative assessment of the industry with forecasting from 2018 to 2023. This report also evaluates the components of Big Data infrastructure and security framework.
Additional topics covered in this report include:
- Big Data Technology: Analysis of infrastructure and important issues such as security and privacy
- Big Data Use Cases: A review of investments sectors and specific use cases for the Big Data market
- The Big Data Value Chain: An analysis of the value chain of Big Data and the major players involved within it
- The Business Case for Big Data: An assessment of the business case, growth drivers and barriers for Big Data
- Big Data Vendor Assessment: Assessment of the vendor landscape of leading players within the Big Data market
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: Global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for 2018 to 2023
- Detailed forecasts 2018 - 2023
- Identify leading market segments
- Learn about Big Data technologies
- Identify key players and strategies
- Understand market drivers and barriers
- Identify opportunities in IoT data analytics
- Understand regulatory issues and initiatives
- Understand business case for enterprise Big Data
- IoT companies
- Network service providers
- Systems integration companies
- Big Data and Analytics companies
- Advertising and media companies
- Enterprise across all industry verticals
- Cloud and IoT product and service providers
- Actian Corporation
- Anova Data
- Cray Inc.
- Datadirect Network
- Dell Emc
- General Electric (GE)
- Revolution Analytics
- Software Ag/Terracotta
- Tableau Software
- Verint Systems
- Workday (Platfora)
- Sas Institute
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wj35p2/the_big_data?w=4