Mining Investment North America is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together 400 attendees from 35 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa for two days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Mining Investment North America welcomes ministers, geological surveys, exploring and operating mining companies, investors and key technology and production solution providers wanting to enter or expand their market presence to North American mineral resources industry.
The innovative agenda and content, including keynotes, interactive panel discussions, interviews, roundtable sessions and spotlights, will enable you to learn from the best leaders.
The Conference Topics Include:
- Are we at the start of a new bull cycle for mining and commodities?
- Which stock market is handling the rebirth of the mining industry: Toronto or Australia?
- Gold: the start of a new bull market or just a dead cat bounce? How investors are preparing for the next gold mining boom?
- What the new US President means for the world and the commodity trade? Is a new wave of infrastructure projects coming up and what are the implications for mining?
- How has Mining Services performed in relation to the mining industry in Australia? Why have mid-market deals continued to rank well within the Australian Mining sector?
- What are the M&A trends? Will 2018 be the year of M&A?
- Should mainstream institutions (pensions, life insurance) invest in the mining industry like they do in utilities and how?
- Battery metals sector - Cobalt, lithium, graphite and magnesium - Examining investors' opportunities and challenges in investment, mining and processing
- Are private equity investments becoming the mainstream solution for the industry?
- Is crowdfunding only for the exploration companies or does it have a wider use?
- Assessing royalty and stream finance industry - is this financing business model right for your company? Is it an attractive option for mining companies or a matter of last resort?
- Evaluating opportunities in coal, iron ore, diamonds, precious metals and copper
- Where is Australia headed? The cost structure of mining after the drop in its currency. Would it stay a provider of commodities to the world? The future of Australian economy.
You can Expect to Meet
The organiser will bring to the event over 350 global miners, entrepreneurs, financiers, investors, government leaders, technical experts and innovators under one roof and will attract all levels of executives to the event.
- Mining and Energy Ministers & Department Heads
- Mining Company C Level Executives & Senior Management
- COO's & Chief Engineers
- Chief Geologists
- Heads of Geological Survey Boards
- Local & International Investors
- Asset Managers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds, Pension Funds, Equity Funds & Private Equity Funds Managers
- Insurance Providers
- Brokers & Corporate Advisors
- Equipment Solutions & Services Professionals
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sntzqw/mining_investment?w=4