DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3rd Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2018" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The ONLY Emergency Management for Airports Summit is back in Singapore on March 2018!
Equip Global is proud to announce the 3rd Emergency Management for Airports Summit will return to Singapore on March 21st-22nd, 2018 with more strategic case studies for Emergency Planners, Aircraft Rescue & Firefighting division of Airport Operators & Aviation Authorities, as well as Business Continuity Planners to discuss and exchange insights on the best practices in responding to and recovering from the recent aviation emergencies.
Airports and their communities that experience emergencies like an aircraft accident or terrorist attack can suffer from its devastating effects if they are not fully prepared to respond. Do you want to improve on the communication and coordination between the different emergency responding agencies? Do you want to reduce response time for different emergencies? What can you do to curb the spreading of news through social media to prevent uncontrollable panic? With the increased in terrorist activities and lone wolf attacks, are you and your airport equipped with enough resources to resume airport operations promptly?
Expect to hear from authorities involved in recent airport accidents and emergencies on how to prepare for and avoid such emergencies from occurring at your airport and how to respond rapidly and effectively to these emergencies. In addition to business continuity planning, experts will share ways to provide support to affected passengers and airport stakeholders and lastly, to resume airport operations as quickly as possible after an unfortunate event.
What Makes The 3rd Emergency Management for Airports Summit a Must-Attend?
- Hear from global emergency frontline responders like Airport Emergency Planners, Airport Fire/ Aircraft Rescue and Firefighters, Airport Police, Local Fire/Police Authorities, Business Continuity Planners who are involved in recent aviation emergencies
- With over 16 real-life airport case studies focused around frequent and challenging airport emergencies associated with planning for and recovering from firefighting and aircraft rescue, structural fires, hazardous materials, bomb threats, hijacking, mass shooting, lone wolf attacks, power failures and natural disasters
- Understanding how you can overcome the challenges involved in planning for full scale exercises, business continuity to minimise interruptions to airport operations as well as on-site crisis management and crisis communication and post-accident recovery
- Participate in interactive panel discussions and 6 strategic summit workshops to have your chance in having comprehensive discussions with global airport authorities to discuss current trends in managing emergencies and ways to resume airport operations swiftly
KEY CONFERENCE DISCUSSION THEMES for Summit 2018
- Increase emergency preparedness of the airport and stakeholders
- Ensure rapid and safe response operations to any emergency
- Prevent prolonged disruption to airport business after an emergency
- Improve crisis communication and on-site crisis management
- Improve resilience of your airport
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/499c3g/3rd_emergency?w=4