DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Membrane Element Market By Configuration (Plate & Frame, Spiral Wound & Others), By Membrane Type (Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration, Microfiltration & Ultrafiltration), By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global membrane element market stood at $4.3 billion in 2016, and is projected to surpass $7 billion by 2022, on account of increasing demand for water purifiers due to growing level of contamination in water resources, globally.
Moreover, water purification system manufacturing companies are strictly adhering to water-related standards and regulations to offer appropriate membrane element installed products to their customers.
Additionally, increasing water re-use strategies to tame water scarcity issues in certain regions and growing awareness related to waterborne disorders are expected to aid the global membrane element market in the coming years.
Major players operating in the global membrane element market are
- Dow Water and Process Solutions
- Toray Industries Inc.
- SUEZ Water & Technology Solutions
- Alfa Laval Corporate AB
- Applied Membrane Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.
- Toyobo Co., Ltd.
- Lanxess AG
Global Membrane Element Market report 2012-2022 discusses the following aspects of membrane element market globally:
- Membrane Element Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Configuration (Plate & Frame, Spiral Wound & Others), By Membrane Type (Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration, Microfiltration & Ultrafiltration), By Application, By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
- Product Overview
- Research Methodology
- Analyst View
- Voice of Customers
- Global Membrane Element Market Outlook
- Global Membrane Element Market Regional Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Trends & Developments
- Supply Chain Analysis
- List of Distributors
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k7m5sm/global_membrane?w=4