DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Truck Market By Application (Construction, Logistics, & Mining), By Tonnage Capacity (3.5-7.5 Tons, 7.5-16 Tons, 16-30 Tons & Others), By Fuel Type (Diesel, CNG & LNG, & Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global truck market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% by 2022.
Growing demand for trucks is backed by the development in the construction sector and growing logistics sector, globally. Furthermore, continuing improvements in road infrastructure and increasing demand from e-commerce sector are likely to boost truck sales across the globe during the forecast period.
In addition, with the rising concerns regarding environment, demand for electric or hybrid trucks is anticipated to surge, thereby positively influencing the global truck market in the coming years.
Some of the major players operating in the global truck market are
- Daimler AG
- AB Volvo
- Isuzu Motors Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Scania AB
- MAN Truck & Bus
- Hino Motors
- Tata Motors Limited
- Ashok Leyland Limited
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation
Global Truck Market Report 2012-2022 discusses the following aspects of truck market globally:
- Truck Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application (Construction, Logistics, & Mining), By Tonnage Capacity (3.5-7.5 Tons, 7.5-16 Tons, 16-30 Tons & Others), By Fuel Type (Diesel, CNG & LNG, & Others), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Truck Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Truck Market Outlook
6. North America Truck Market Outlook
7. Europe & CIS Truck Market Outlook
8. Middle East Truck Market Outlook
9. South America Truck Market Outlook
10. Africa Truck Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kj9szq/global_truck?w=4