DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "South Africa Desalination Plant Market By Technology (Reverse Osmosis, Thermal & Others), By Feed Source (Seawater, Brackish, River & Others), By End Use (Municipal, Industrial & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
South Africa desalination plant market's installed capacity to reach 0.77 million cubic meters per day.
Demand for desalination plants is expected to be driven by depleting fresh water sources and groundwater level in several provinces, water shortages due to drought conditions, and growing government investments for constructing desalination plants in Western Cape Province.
As seawater is widely used as a source in desalination plants due to its abundant supply and easy conversion, the number of seawater-based desalination plants in South Africa is expected to increase over the coming years.
Some of the major players operating in South Africa desalination plant market include
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies South Africa (PTY) Limited
- GE Water Technologies (South Africa)
- GrahamTek Systems
- Aveng Water (PTY) Limited
- Proxa Water
South Africa Desalination Plant Market report 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of desalination plant market in South Africa:
- Desalination Plant Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Technology (Reverse Osmosis, Thermal & Others), By Feed Source (Seawater, Brackish, River & Others), By End Use (Municipal, Industrial & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Desalination Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Desalination Plant Market Outlook
5. South Africa Desalination Plant Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. South Africa Economic Profile
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5tnmkx/south_africa?w=4