In today's post-digital and social media age, our climate is rife with conflict and mistrust. More than ever a company's character, beyond its financial performance and reputation, determines its place in business and society.
This Summit gives attendees the opportunity to hear from organizations on how they have responded to a range of reputational threats. Take away best practices and valuable lessons in reputation and risk management to ensure that your business can plan and respond to any eventuality.
2018 Summit Themes:
- U.S. Election - how businesses and other organizations should prepare for and handle new reputational threats that emerged and intensified during the 2016 U.S. presidential election
- Hurricane Irma - what one of the strongest storms in history can teach us about crisis communications and brand protection
- Harassment in the headlines - share lessons learned (the good, bad and ugly) on the front lines of society's #MeToo paradigm shift
- Social Purpose - operating with social purpose in a climate rife with conflict and mistrust
- The Golden Hour: First Mover Advantage - taking advantage of this crucial time period to craft and implement an effective crisis response strategy
Crisis - Are You Ready?
- IDENTIFY the types of crisis and their aspects
- BUILD a crisis communications plan and implement it throughout your organization
- DEVELOP and manage a crisis management team to deal with crisis situations
- EXECUTE a crisis response strategy consistently across all stakeholder groups and channels
Why Should You Attend?
In today's social, economic and political climate and the explosive proliferation of social media, reputation is everything.
The Reputation & Crisis Strategy Summit equips attendees to pre-empt, plan for, manage and measure the impact of their crisis communications to ultimately turn bad press into a good result. Hear how businesses and other organizations should prepare for and handle new reputational threats that emerged and intensified during the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Take away strategies for dealing with fake news, hackings and public criticism from employees and endorsers. Plus, hear when your organization should and should not use social media to enter the political fray.
- Hear from an eclectic mix of cross industry professionals on managing public communications in challenging and fast moving situations.
- Don't just hear the theory, listen to tried and tested best practices from crisis communication experts.
- Discover how to shake up thinking around the strategic value of communications in crisis.
- We have the whole PR and crisis communications eco-system present. From large to medium and small brands and the agencies chosen to represent such brands.
- Take part in a peer networking opportunity in our crisis simulation exercise and plan your messaging in the first 72 hours of response.
- We will delve into some of the most well known news stories of 2017 to examine the do's and dont's of crisis and reputation management.
- Mindset for managing crisis: ensure you and your team are equipped to make sound decisions when the time arrives.
- Hear how the best brands respond to crisis to turn mistakes into winning moments.
- Be part of a room full of interesting and like minded professionals who you can bounce ideas off and share experiences with.
Benefits of Attending:
- 25+ Industry-led Speakers
- 100+ Senior Participants
- 10+ Networking Hours
Don't miss out on the opportunity to start 2018 with the tools and foresight to diagnose where reputational threats to your business currently lie so you can protect the interests of your organization!
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwmb5q/reputation_and?w=4