DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Establishing Your Rock Solid Export Compliance Program" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Compliance With the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) are the Keys to Successful Business Operations
Avoid Costly Fines & Penalties Through Your Compliance with and Understanding of the ITAR and EAR.
Critical Compliance: How to classify your products as a result of Export Control Reform (ECR). 2 Days of hands-on training with scenarios and exercises to assist the student in learning jurisdictional classification. Topics include:
- 8 Steps to Self Classify on the EAR Scenario/Exercise
- Order of Review
- Specially Designed
- Utilizing CCAT's
- Self Classify on the ITAR
- Conducting Internal Audits
- A Comprehensive Technical Assistance Agreement (TAA) workshop
Seminar Fee includes: Breakfast and lunch both days, a seminar manual, a current copy of the ITAR and a training certificate.
SPACE IS LIMITED: Registration will close once capacity is reached.
Accreditation will be sought in those jurisdictions requested by the registrants who have continuing education requirements.
16 CCS/CES Credits
Day 1 Topics Include:
- Export Control Reform (ECR): Looking to Important Changes Ahead
- PART I-ESTABLISHING A COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
- Expert Classification-Elements to Consider
- Hands On Classification
- Exercise 1-Winning the Contract
- Are You Secure in the Cloud?
- Conducting a Technical Data and/or Hardware Shipment & Filing the EEI
- Handling Deemed Exports & Foreign National Employees
- Exercise 2-Licensing Needs
- Comparison of ITAR Exemptions & EAR Exceptions
Day 2 Topics Include:
- Important Elements of an Audit
- Voluntary Self Disclosures Under the ITAR & EAR
- Exercise 3-Examining a Violation
- PART II-DRAFTING AN AGREEMENT
- Agreement Workshop-How to Draft the Perfect TAA & MLA
- Agreement Scenario-Managing Your TAA & MLA
- Exercise 4-Drafting Your TAA
Reporting & Recordkeeping
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvtdl7/establishing_your?w=4