DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Indonesia Daycare Market by Type of Day Care (Child Care and Infant Care), by Duration (Half and Full Day) - Outlook to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report focuses on overall market size for daycare centers operating in Indonesia, market segmentation by region (Java, Sumatra and Others), by Java region (West Java, Central Java and East Java), by type of daycare membership (monthly, daily and others) and by type of programs (full day, half day and others).
The report also covers company profile of major players, competition scenario; selecting a daycare center in Indonesia, government role and regulations, trends and developments and issues and challenges. The report concludes with market projection for future and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Growing importance of early childhood education coupled with increasing number of working parents in Indonesia have led to rise in demand for daycare centers in Indonesia. The services provided by daycare centers are differentiated in terms of a good reputation, a stimulating curriculum, flexible ground rules, staff qualifications, safe and clean environment; and other benefits.
The Indonesian parents have showcased positive attitude towards investing in their children at an early age, thus paying for social, educational and economic dividends over the course of their child's lifetime. High quality child care is also essential to parents' abilities to balance work success with family responsibilities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Introduction to Indonesia Day Care Market
4. Indonesia Day Care Market Segmentation
5. Trends and Developments in Indonesia Day Care Market
6. Parameters to Select a Daycare Center in Indonesia
7. Issues and Challenges in Indonesia Daycare Market
8. Emerging Technologies and Value Added Services Offered By Day Care Centers in Indonesia
9. Teacher Training for Childcare in Indonesia
10. Case Study for Daycare Center in Indonesia
11. Government Regulation and Support in Indonesia Daycare Market
12. Comparative Landscape in Indonesia Daycare Market
13. Future Outlook and Projections of Indonesia Daycare Market
14. Analyst Recommendations
15. Macro Economic Factors Affecting Indonesia Daycare Market
- Arjuna Daycare
- Baby Kangaroo Indonesia
- Cler Merby Daycare
- Dandelion Daycare
- Daycare Lil Illr
- High Reach
- Little Elephant
- Little March Daycare
- Little Sunshine
- Love and Care Baby Daycare; Puste Blume Daycare
- Nisreen Daycare
- Paradise Baby
- Pondac Bocan Daycare
- Qarnain Daycare
- Tsabitha Daycare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggtzk8/indonesia_daycare?w=4