DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Assisted, Augmented & Autonomous Driving (ADAS/AD)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study provides analysis of the world market for assisted, augmented and autonomous driving. Semicast defines assisted, augmented and autonomous driving to include autonomous park assist, intelligent cruise control, automated driving computer, driver monitoring systems, blind spot monitoring, night vision assist and head-up display. The terms assisted, augmented and autonomous are used interchangeably in this study and all refer to the automation of various driving tasks as defined by the SAE Automation Levels (L0-5).
The scope excludes all systems covering body, chassis, powertrain, safety and security. For further information on trends in these systems, please see the Semicast report Automotive Electronic Controllers.
The scope also excludes entertainment systems, such as audio, infotainment, embedded navigation and embedded communications modules. For further information on trends in automotive entertainment systems, please see the Semicast report Automotive Audio, Infotainment & Navigation Systems.
- Coverage of autonomous park assist; intelligent cruise control (SAE L1); automated driving computer (SAE L2-5); driver monitoring systems; blind spot monitoring; night vision assist and head-up display.
- Analysis of market trends for each system in nine geographic regions: North America, Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Russia, Brazil and Rest of the World.
- Analysis of system installation rates, units and ECU ASP for each system, in each region. Base year is 2017, with forecasts to 2024.
- ADAS electronics supplier market share estimates in 2017.
- Highly quantitative analysis, with discussion summarized in short, easy to read bullet points.
- PDF and Excel delivery included.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - Scope & Method
Section 2 - World & Regional Light Vehicle Production Forecast
Section 3 - World Market for Assisted, Augmented & Autonomous Driving - Market Summary
Section 4 - World Market for Assisted, Augmented & Autonomous Driving - Market Forecasts
Section 5 - World Market for Assisted, Augmented & Autonomous Driving - Regional Summary
Section 6 - 2017 Worldwide Supplier Market Share Estimates
- Delphi (Aptiv)
- Robert Bosch
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/877t9h/world_assisted?w=4