The report provides a detailed overview of the market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 450 companies, including Vale S.A., Norsk Hydro ASA and Xstrata Limited.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
This report is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyze industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
A quick glance of this report will tell you that 158 companies have a declining financial rating, while 114 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 450 companies is meticulously scrutinized in an individual assessment and is analyzed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example Bao Steel Group Barun Mining Industry Co Ltd has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example Xibei Youse Dizhi Erlihe Zine Mine is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis: Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 450 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 8.2%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6r4tdz/global_metal_ore?w=4