DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Japan Market Report Suite for Interventional Cardiology Devices 2018 - MedSuite" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
General Report Contents
- Market Analyses include: Unit Sales, ASPs, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Market Drivers & Limiters for each chapter segment
- Competitive Analysis for each chapter segment
- Section on recent mergers & acquisitions
Japanese hospitals tend to gravitate towards the more expensive and technologically advanced devices; however the high-cost of imaging devices like OCT catheter and FFR guidewires is limiting the market size. Although prices for OCT catheters have decreased over the last several years, these devices are still substantially more expensive when compared to standard diagnostic coronary catheters. In addition to this, IVUS catheters are already so widely accepted in Japan; therefore, prices of OCT catheters will have to decline substantially before penetration rates can reach even half of the IVUS catheter market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Japan Interventional Cardiology Market Overview
3. Procedure Numbers
4. Coronary Stent Market
5. Coronary Balloon Catheter Market
6. Balloon Inflation Device Market
7. Interventional Coronary Catheter Market
8. Interventional Coronary Guidewire Market
9. Introducer Sheath Market
10. Coronary Vascular Closure Device Market
11. Diagnostic Coronary Catheter and Guidewire Market
12. Intravascular Ultrasound Catheter Market
13. Optical Coherence Tomography Catheter Market
- Boston Scientific
- Philips Volcano
- Goodman Co.
- Cardinal Health
- B. Braun
- Biosensors International Group Ltd.
- C.R. Bard
- Cardiovascular Systems Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Merit Medical
- Straub Medical
W. L. Gore
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34f3z9/japan_market?w=4