DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Condensing Unit Market by Type (Air-Cooled, Water-Cooled, Evaporative Condensing Unit), Application (Commercial, Industrial, Transportation), Function (Air Conditioning, Refrigeration), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global condensing unit market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 21.94 Billion in 2017 to USD 32.47 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2017 to 2022.
Middle East & Africa is expected to be the fastest-growing market for condensing units during the forecast period. The Middle East & African countries have huge growth prospects for the condensing unit market because of the growing applications of refrigeration in various end-use industries such as chemicals & petrochemicals and plastics.
Key players operating in the condensing unit market include Emerson Electric Company (US), Carrier Corporation(US), Danfoss (Denmark), GEA Group (Germany), Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration (US), and BITZER (Germany), among others. These companies focus on investing in capacity expansions of plants to achieve growth in the condensing unit market.
- Growth of End-Use Industries in Emerging Nations
- Improved Durability and Shelf Life Offered By Condensing Units
- Stringent Environmental Regulations on Refrigerants/Gases Used in Condensing Units
- Technological Advancements Leading to Introduction of Efficient Condensing Units
- Increasing Demand for Natural Refrigerants
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Condensing Unit Market, by Type
7 Condensing Unit Market, by Application
8 Condensing Unit Market, by Function
9 Condensing Unit Market, by Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Baltimore Aircoil Company
- Blue Star
- Carrier Corporation
- Daikin Applied
- Emerson Electric Company
- Freezeindia Manufacturing
- GEA Group
- Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration
- Howe Corporation
- Hussmann Corporation
- National Comfort Products
- Officine Mario Dorin
- SCM Frigo
- Safe Air Technology
- Shanghai General Fushi Refrigeration Equipment Co.
- Shree Refrigerations
- Tecumseh Products Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24mkjr/global_condensing?w=4