DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Pill Market Research Report,Insights, Opportunity, Analysis, Market Shares And Forecast 2017 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global smart pill market is expected to rise with the CAGR of about 16% during the forecast period 2016-2023.
North America accounted for the largest market revenue share in the global smart pill market in 2016 and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period owing to technological advancements in healthcare facilities and increasing incidences of colorectal cancer. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in global smart pill market during the forecast period due to increasing geriatric population. Countries such as China, India, Japan and South Korea majorly contribute to the fastest growth rate of Asia Pacific smart pill market during the forecast period.
The growth in the global smart pill market is also influenced by the presence of major market players such as Boston Scientific Corporation (United States), GE Healthcare (United Kingdom), Olympus Corporation (Japan), Chongqing Jinshan Science & Technology Group Co. Ltd. (China), Intromedic Co. Ltd, (South Korea), etc. These leading players are adopting different strategies to increase their market share and are trying to penetrate the market in developing economies.
- Increasing Incidences of Diseases
- FDA Approvals and CE Mark for Smart Pills
- High Cancer Screening Awareness Programs
- Increase in Ageing Population
- Technological Incompetence
- Lengthy Product Approval Process
- Need for Rapid Drug Development Process
- Technological Advancements in Capsule Endoscopes
- Requirement of Training for Professionals
- Huge Investment Cost of Smart Pill
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Bio-Images Research
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Capsovision Inc.
- Chongqing Jinshan Science & Technology Group Co. Ltd.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Given Imaging Inc.
- Intromedic Co. Ltd.
- Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Olympus Corporation
- Pentax Medical Company
- Proteus Digital Health Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55lh2g/2018_global_smart?w=4