DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Smart Display Market Research Report, Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast, 2017 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive smart display market is expected to have a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period 2016-2023.
The key factors driving the market growth are rapid technology advancement, rising demand for connected car, growing automotive industry.
Geographically, Asia Pacific is the largest market region for global automotive smart display market in terms of market revenue share. The key factors driving the market growth in Asia Pacific is the presence of major automotive manufacturers in countries such as India and China with increased vehicle production and sales. Moreover, surging demand of smart displays in automotive applications is directly proportional to increasing consumer demand vehicle production in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, development of technological advanced vehicles in Japan led to growing consumer demand for advanced automotive electronics in passenger and cockpit entertainment.
Semi-autonomous is the leading segment owing to the progress in electrification of vehicle components and the deployment of smart automotive components which would assist the driver to ensure their safety and comfort.
- Better Feature Availability and Performance of Advanced Center Stack Touchscreen
- Rapid Technology Advancement
- Rising Demand for Connected Car
- Growing Automotive Industry
- Threat to Cyber Security Due to Vehicle Telematics
- High Cost to Develop Advanced Smart Display
- Increasing Consumer Demand for Automotive Smart Display Features
- Appearances of Semi-Autonomous in Automotive Industry
- Smart Mirror Application and New Entertainment Features
- Obstruction for Drivers Rising Vehicles Price
- Luxurious Interior at Lower Price
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5 Competitive Landscape
6 Geographical Analysis
7 Company Profiles
- AU Optronics Corporation
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Denso Corporation
- Japan Display Inc.
- LG Display
- Magna International Inc.
- Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pioneer Corporation
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Valeo Sa
- Visteon Corporation
- Yazaki Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/846wjs/2018_global?w=4