DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Water and Wastewater Disinfection Systems Market, Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
UV and AOP to Replace Chlorine and Related Technologies as Leading Disinfection Technologies by 2024
Disinfection is an important step in ensuring that water is safe to drink. Water and wastewater systems add disinfectants to destroy microorganisms that can cause diseases in humans. Numerous factors can impact the formation of disinfection by-products. These include the concentrations and types of organic substances present whilst chlorine is added, the volume of chlorine dosed, the pH and the temperature of the water, and the reaction time. To control the formation of such halogenated by-products, using alternative disinfection systems that do not produce undesirable by-products is often considered as the cost-effective strategy.
Primary methods of disinfection are chlorination, chloramines, ultraviolet, and ozone. Other efficient disinfection methods such as UV-LED, electro-chlorination systems, and peroxy disinfection are entering the market, seeking to eventually replace the incumbent conventional technologies.
This study provides an in-depth insight into the global water and wastewater disinfection systems market, focussing especially on various efficient technologies such as smart UV and AOP, ozone, electro-chlorination, and chlorine dioxide systems that are deployed to effectively disinfect drinking and processed water. Chlorine dioxide systems, electro-chlorination, and peroxy disinfection are expected to gain increasing attention in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total Water And Wastewater Disinfection Systems Market
4. Forecasts And Trends-Total Water And Wastewater Disinfection Systems Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis-Total Water And Wastewater Disinfection Systems Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
8. Technology Analysis-Uv And Aop Segment Analysis
9. Ozone Segment Analysis
10. Chlorine-Related Technology Segment Analysis
11. Electro-Chlorination Segment Analysis
12. Peroxy Disinfection Segment Analysis
13. Other Technologies Segment Analysis
14. Regional Analysis-Europe
17. Middle East And Africa Analysis
18. Key Companies And Technologies Matrix
19. The Last Word
- Air Products
- BOC UK
- De Nora
- Good Life UV
- Hitech UV
- LIT UV
- Pasteurization Technology Group
- Trojan UV
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9n2j7p/global_water_and?w=4