DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Organic Rice Protein Market Research Report, Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast 2017 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global organic rice protein market is expected to have a CAGR of 20% during forecast period 2017-2023.
The key factors driving the market growth are increasing demand for organic rice protein, stringent product label regulations, increasing popularity of organic rice protein due to higher protein composition, potential alternative to animal and other plant proteins.
Geographically, North America is the largest market region for global organic rice protein market and had acquired more than 50% market share in 2015. The key factors driving the market growth in North America is the improved living standards and increased focus and awareness regarding fitness and sports, especially in Canada and U.S. However, Europe is expected to emerge as the fastest growing market region owing to surging consumer awareness regarding plant based diet due to increasing penetration of social media, especially in Germany, France and UK. Additional factors such as increased adoption of meat analogues in European region is likely to augment the demand for organic rice protein by the end of 2023.
The global organic rice protein market is influenced by presence of leading companies such as RiceBran Technologies, AG Commodities Inc., AIDP Inc., Axiom Foods Inc., Ekowarehouse etc. Product launch, joint venture, merger and acquisition are some of the strategies adopted by key market players to gain competitive advantage.
- Increasing Demand for Organic Rice Protein
- Helping Manufacturers With Product Label Regulations
- Potential Alternative to Animal and Other Plant Proteins
- Increasing Popularity
- At Development Phase
- Low Consumer Awareness About Rice Proteins
- Increasing Demand for Non-Allergen, Lactose-Free Source of Protein
- High Competition from Other Plant Proteins
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- AG Commodities Inc. (U.S.)
- Aidp, Inc. (U.S.)
- Axiom Foods, Inc. (U.S.)
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd. (China)
- Ekowarehouse (Hong Kong)
- Golden Grain Group Limited (China)
- Newgen Direct Ltd, (UK)
- Nutriboost Superfoods (UK)
- Nutrition Resource Inc. (U.S.)
- Ribus, Inc. (U.S.)
- Ricebran Technologies (U.S.)
- Shaanxi Fuheng (Fh) Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd. (Pakistan)
- The Green Labs Llc (U.S.)
- Top Health Ingredients Inc. (Canada)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xtjxc/2018_global?w=4