DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "UAE Coffee Chain Market by Regions (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and rest of UAE), by Organized and Unorganized, by Food and Beverages - Outlook to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report covers aspects such as the market size of the UAE Coffee Chain, market segmentation on the basis of major regions, organized and unorganized and food and beverages.
The market has seen a shifting preference for modern coffee shops where people could sit and relax with a cup of coffee. As customers have become more exposed to a variety of coffee, coffee farm information transparency and brewing methods, the demand for specialty coffee shops that focus on the use of single-origin beans (which involves coffee grown within a single known geographic origin) has increased.
Furthermore, digital transformation has helped various players in industry to increase their sales by better targeting their customers. The market has seen major players adopting sustainable procurement practices. In order to do so, the coffee chains have tied up directly with the farmers located in coffee producing procuring raw materials at a fair price, thus eliminating the middlemen.
The UAE coffee chain market is dominated by international brands operating through franchise model. Along with organized chains there are number of local independent specialty coffee shops operating in the space. These chains compete on parameters such as geographic coverage, price, quality of food and beverages, services, customization, customer experience, ambience, promotional offers and brand image.
These organized players have played a significant role bringing in the modern caf culture in UAE. They have positioned coffee outlets as a place where people can socialize and relax along with a cup of coffee. Furthermore, the company's marketing and advertising are designed strictly according to their respective target audience.
The 10 major organized coffee chains in UAE are Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Tim Hortons, Caribou Coffee, Caffe Nero, Dunkin Donuts, Gloria Jean's Caf, Caf Bateel, Krispy Kreme and Blends and Brews.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- UAE Coffee Chain Market Overview
- Value Chain in Coffee Chain Market
- UAE Coffee Chain Market Size by Value, 2011-2016
- UAE Coffee Chain Market Segmentation on the basis of major regions, organized and unorganized and food and beverages.
- Customer Profiling for UAE Coffee Chain Market
- Investment Required to Set up a Coffee outlet in UAE
- Market Share of Major Companies in UAE Coffee Chain Market
- Company Profile of Major Players in UAE Coffee Chain Market
- Trends, Developments, Growth Drivers, Restraints and Government Regulation in UAE Coffee Chain Market.
- UAE Coffee Chain Market Future outlook and Projections
- Analyst Recommendation
- Caffe Nero
- Caf Bateel
- Caribou Coffee
- Costa Coffee
- Dunkin Donuts
- Gloria Jean's Coffe
- Krispy Kreme and Blends and Brews
- Tim Hortons
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/44xp8w/uae_coffee_chain?w=4