DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pre-Filled Syringes: Quality, Quality, Quality - From Manufacture, Through Fill/Finish to Final Inspection" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This seminar has been designed to provide a comprehensive, practical and useable overview of the production of Pre-Filled Syringes and will provide the latest information on manufacture, packaging for fill/finish through to final (post-fill) inspection. Quality will be a key focus for the day and topics such as quality of syringe manufacture, quality of syringe components and why, quality of filling (volume check, reject reduction), quality of inspection and product release will be discussed in detail.
Key topics to include:
- Pre-filled syringes for biotech
- Syringe manufacture: fit-for-purpose
- Filling: PFS and multi-format PFS filling machines
- Packaging: inspection, assembly and final packaging
- An Insider's look at a PFS fill/finish facility
- Design verification testing of device function for PFS
Why should you attend?
- Gain a comprehensive update of the manufacture of pre-filled syringes from experts in the field
- Discuss key areas of quality in syringe manufacture
- Know the requirements for inspections and how to implement them
- Share an insider
Who Should Attend:
Those working in the area of Pre-Filled Syringes with responsibility for device programmes, product development, product life cycle management, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, combination products, drug delivery specialists, business development managers, product development managers.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9c838b/one_day?w=4