DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Stock Clamshell Packaging Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Stock Clamshell Packaging Market is poised for strong growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for eco-friendly and safe materials for packaging and rising demand from small and large size companies.
Scope of the Report
- Based on product, market is segmented into trifold, quad-fold and other products.
- Depending on material, market is divided into molded fiber, plastic and other plastics.
- Plastic segment is further sub-segmented into polyethylene terephthalate (pet), polypropylene (pp), poly vinyl chloride (pvc), polyethylene (pe) and recycled pet (r-pet).
- On the basis of end user, market is classified into consumer electronics and accessories, homecare, cosmetics and personal care, stationery, food, pharmaceuticals and other end users.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Stock Clamshell Packaging Market, By Product
5 Stock Clamshell Packaging Market, By Material
6 Stock Clamshell Packaging Market, By End User
7 Stock Clamshell Packaging Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Bemis Company
- Amcor Limited
- Honeywell International
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Dow Chemicals
- Walter Drake, Inc.
- VisiPak Inc.
- Universal Plastics Corporation
- QPC Pack
- Plastic Ingenuity, Inc.
- Placon Corporation, Inc.
- National Plastics, Inc.
- Dordan Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Clearpack Engineering, Inc.
- Aikpak Plastic Forming
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdf9pz/global_stock?w=4