DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Solar Thermal Collectors Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Solar Thermal Collectors Market is poised for strong growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increase in construction sector and high electricity rates, high demand for electricity and increase in oil prices.
Scope of the Report
- By Product, the market is categorized into concentrating and non-concentrating
- The Non-Concentrating segment is further segmented into Evacuated Tube, Air Collectors, Flat Plate and Unglazed Water Collectors.
- On the basis of application, the market is classified into residential, industrial, research & development facilities and commercial.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Solar Thermal Collectors Market, By Product
5 Solar Thermal Collectors Market, By Application
6 Solar Thermal Collectors Packaging Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Sunmaxx Solar
- TVP Solar
- Alternate Energy Technologies, LLC
- Sunerg Solar S.R.L
- Ouraset Solar
- Heliodyne, Inc
- Sun Master Energiesysteme GmbH
- Solar Millennium AG among others
- Apricus Solar Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dp2x6j/global_solar?w=4