DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Connected Car Devices Market By Communication Type (V2V, V2I, V2P & Others), By Product Type (ADAS, Telematics & Others), By Vehicle Type, By Connectivity Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Connected car devices market is projected to surpass $74 billion by 2022, on account of increasing demand for connected car devices owing to rapidly evolving policy and regulatory framework supported by rising safety concerns.
Growth in the market is also anticipated on the back of technological developments and increasing demand for incorporation of smart features in vehicles. Moreover, huge investments by major companies in connected car device technologies are anticipated to aid the global connected car devices market over the coming years.
Few of the renowned companies operating in the global connected car devices market are Harman International Industries Inc., Continental AG, Panasonic Corporation, Visteon Corporation, DENSO Corporation, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, and Valeo S.A.
Global Connected Car Devices Market report, 2022 discusses the following aspects of connected car devices market globally:
- Connected Car Devices Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Online Vs. Offline), By Application (Commercial, Industrial & Residential), By Rating (Less than 5kVA, 5.1kVA-50kVA, 50.1kVA-200kVA & Above 200kVA)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Demand for Infotainment
- Safety Concerns Fueling Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)
- Favorable Regulatory & Policy Framework
- Asia-Pacific - The Fastest Growing Region
- Passenger Car - The Fastest Growing Vehicle Segment
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication - The Most Demand Generating Type
- Way to Smart City Boosting Connected Car Devices Market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Connected Car Devices Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Connected Car Devices Market Outlook
6. North America Connected Car Devices Market Outlook
7. Europe Connected Car Devices Market Outlook
8. Rest of World Connected Car Devices Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
- DENSO Corporation
- Harman International Industries Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Continental AG
- Visteon Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Valeo S.A.
- Autoliv, Inc.
- Magna International, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nrnzwd/global_connected?w=4